Every Scenario, Covered
It’s been a long time since a Delta Dental of Iowa agent had such a unique client that we couldn’t find a way to provide common-sense coverage. Whether your client needs dental, vision or both, Delta Dental has options to fit your client's needs.
Find out what Delta Dental has to offer, click the links below or contact us today.
Delta Dental offers great flexibility and customization for your large group clients.
- Choice of Delta Dental PPO and Premier Networks
- National network access
- Rewarding benefit options
- Self-funded options
- Fully-insured options
- Voluntary plans
Delta Dental Employer Choice Plans - our most popular plans
Delta Dental makes choosing a dental plan for your small business clients easy in four steps. The employer chooses:
- Employer chooses a plan type - with (PLUS) or without (PRIME) the ACA pediatric dental services essential health benefit.
- Network of Delta Dental dentists - choose from Delta Dental Premier or Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier.
- Coverage and annual benefit maximums - choose from plans A, B or C.
- Optional Corrective Orthodontia - while medically necessary is included with all small group plans, corrective orthodontia can be added to the group policy.
Additional Benefits for Employer Choice Plans
The Delta Dental's Employer Choice Plans include the following additional benefits:
- To GoSM - Annual Maximum Carryover - adults can rollover unused annual benefit maximums. (member document)
- Enhanced Benefits Program - additional dental benefits for adults and children based on certain medical condition. (member document)
- Vision Discount - savings on exams, lenses, frames and other eyecare purchases at no additional cost. (member document)
After medical and retirement plans, dental coverage is the next most requested employee benefit. With a voluntary dental plan from Delta Dental of Iowa, employers can offer employees an affordable dental plan at no cost to the employer.
Employees pay the full premium and can choose the best plan to meet personal or family needs. Click here to read more about the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier voluntary employee choice plans for employers with 1 to 50 employees.
For employers with 51 or more eligible employees, Delta Dental can customize a voluntary dental plan.
Delta Dental also offers DeltaVision, a flexible, affordable vision benefit with access to a massive network of vision providers through the EyeMed Vision Care network. Groups can choose from a variety of benefit and funding options, including voluntary plans that require no employer contribution!
Plus, you and your client get easy one-stop-shopping for both your dental and vision plans. Our Iowa-based sales team can help you design both benefits at the same time!